IIGrid’s teams of local technicians are available to help with any situation that requires a physical equipment intervention. We’ll save you time and money, and you can rest assured that the situation is under control.
At IIG our highest priority is customer support. Our support teams are on-site 24x7x365 and always ready to assist you with any issue that might arise. Our highly trained and experienced Technicians provide remote management, custom installations, and equipment troubleshooting assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our remote hands staff has years of experience providing fast and reliable data center solutions to our colocation customers. Whether its reboots, power cycling or something complex like remote management configuration, our technicians are always available to provide assistance. We also assist our colocation clients with the full process of equipment installation.
This involves rack-mounting, structured cabling and the booting up of recently installed equipment. In addition to equipment installation, we help customers configure their servers with our network infrastructure. Our remote hands staff will always ensure that the colocation environment is optimized for our customer’s needs.
Remote hands include:
– Onsite/offsite technical assistance and troubleshooting
– Equipment installations and configurations
– Ladder racking, pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment
– Interface card removal, installation and configuration
– Testing media for continuity and proper signaling
– Providing visual verifications to assist in remote troubleshooting
– Inventorying/labeling of equipment
– Power cycling a router, server and switch and soft-booting a server
– Adding, removing and verifying a demarcation
– Moving equipment within your space and cabinets
– Moving or securing cables
– Replacing your hardware components with spares / upgrades
– Loading of media (tapes or USB media)
– Executing built-in diagnostics according to your instructions
– Perform other tasks requiring a similar skill level where immediate action is required
Scheduled Services Available:
– Upgrading disk drive capacity by installing new or additional drives
– Installing newly received equipment under specific instructions
– Adding memory cards
– Configuring routers, switches, and other network equipment under specific instructions
– Equipment inventory and labeling
– Cross connect inventory and labeling
– Support during planned, routine style maintenance activities